Vayumudra AB ("Vayumudra" or "we", "us", or "our") respects your privacy and strives to always process and protect your personal data in the best possible way. Vayumudra’s aim is to run our business in accordance with all current applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data. Within the EU / EEA, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from May 2018. If Vayumudra would process your personal information under the applicable law that requires your consent, we will obtain your consent in advance by asking you to actively tick a box.
What is personal data and what is processing of personal data?
Personal data is any information that directly, or indirectly, together with other information, can be connected to an individual.
Processing of personal data is all that happens with the personal data. Any action taken with personal data constitutes treatment, regardless of whether it is performed automated or not, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, processing or modification, transfer by transmission, dissemination, adjustment or assembly, restriction, erasure or destruction.
What personal data do we process?
When you use our website or communicate with us on our website, we may collect and process personal data about you which may include your name, gender, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, information about your interest of Vayumudra products, and transaction history. The collection described herein, for example, is by entering your personal information when completing an order, using our contact form, or by signing up for events/promotions. If you participate in challenges/competitions and other promotional activities that we organize, additional personal data you choose to submit to us may be processed as well.
If you visit or communicate with us through our social media accounts (i.e. third-party platforms such as Facebook and Instagram), we may receive and process information about your profile.
We do not sell, share or transfer your personal data to any third parties except for the sole purpose of supporting our business. Suppliers or third-party processors, such as credit card companies and shipping companies, may process your information, but only to the extent that it is needed to assist the business.
- To fulfill and provide the products your ordered by processing your orders and returns through our online services and sending you delivery status notices or in case of delivery issues with your items.
- To establish and manage your personal account in order to provide you with a personal and relevant experience at vayumudra.com (account holders only)
- To give you your order history and details about your orders, and allow you to manage your account settings (account holders only)
- To communicate with you through customer service, email forms and social media accounts.
- For promotional purposes, including direct marketing, surveys, newsletters, and email marketing, in which you always can opt-out via a link in each email.
- To analyze purchase habits and group visitors by selection, prioritization and preferences, which means that a so-called profiling is done, in order to provide you with relevant and customized information, recommendations, marketing, and offers.
- To help in processing your payment.
- To get statistics about the use of our website and its services.
- To develop, test and improve our website.
If the whole or part of the Vayumudra’s business is sold or integrated with another business, your personal data may be provided to our advisors, any potential buyer or the buyer’s advisor and furthermore be provided to the new owner of the business.
Security for the protection of personal data
Vayumudra ensures a high level of security for your personal data and takes appropriate organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, dissemination or destruction.
Cookies and advertising
We use Google’s and Facebook’s advertising services. For more information about their collection, sharing and use of data, please click the following links – Google and Facebook
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. If you are the legal guardian and become aware that your child submitted personal information to Vayumudra, we ask you to contact us at the address given at the bottom of this page, to be able to exercise your rights, such as, correction or removal of the data.
Right to personal data and right to complain
You are entitled to, at any time, in accordance with applicable privacy laws:
- Request access to your personal data
- Correct incorrect personal information
- Discontinuing, processing and deleting your personal data
- Limit the processing of your data
- Exercise your right to data portability
- Oppose the processing of personal data
Please contact Vayumudra at the address listed at the bottom of this page to perform any of these requests.
Secure Shopping and Payment
Vayumudra uses PayPal and Shopify Payments for secure online credit and debit card payments. Please refer to PayPal and Shopify Payments to read more about their privacy policies. Where payment is subject to validation and/or authorization by a card issuer or bank, any order confirmation is subject to such validation or authorization. The prices at the website are current prices and may be changed at any time. Vayumudra is not bound by price indications on the website which the buyer must reasonably or apparently understand are incorrect and which, for example, have occurred due to technical problems in the web platform or rates that have been manipulated by the customer. Any orders hereby can systematically be cancelled. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with vayumudra.com, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Information in public areas, chat rooms and newsgroups
Please remember that any information you share in public areas, such as product reviews, message boards or feedback sections, becomes public. Our Policy does not apply to any information you choose to make public. Please be careful about what you disclose and do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private.
Malmö, 211 24
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration
VAT registration number: SE559140-7118